Certificate of Real Estate and Property Management
The Certificate of Real Estate and Property Management is a short online professional development course designed to introduce students to real estate sales techniques and property management, providing essential knowledge, tools and techniques to help you launch your career in real estate.
- Introduction to real estate sales
- The role of agents
- The important art of ‘listing’
- Various methods of listing
- Listing residential property
- Listing vacant land
- Listing commercial property
- Listing rural/farm property
- Valuation – Replacement cost analysis technique
- Valuation – Competitive market analysis techniques
- The property management process
- Analysing rental properties
- Rental management procedures
- Agency agreements
- Tenancy applications and agreements
- Security bonds and rental payments
- Rental property maintenance
- Property inspections
- Property Condition Reports
- Filing and organisation
- Negotiating with landlords and tenants
Course Format and Duration
This course is delivered completely ONLINE via our elearning system. The course is available for you to complete at your own pace. Approximately 25 hours.
12 months’ eLearning access, with free extensions available.
Written assignments and exercises.
why choose aoc?
- Over 1000 courses available!
- Quality online courses developed by industry experts.
- Affordable online courses from only $249.
- Study anywhere, anytime, via our eLearning System.
- 7 day tutor support.
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy).
- All course materials provided - no textbooks to buy!
- Tax deductible in most cases - see your tax advisor.